Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/Your World Report. All rights reserved.
In the Q & A that follows Michael Jackson confidante Cassandra Gretchen-Sims answers the Top 10 Michael Jackson Questions that every fan wants answered – and she does it in a format that is easy to read and respond to.
Michael Jackson is alive and well, says close friend.
As visitors to this blog already know, when Ms. Gretchen-Sims originally offered to answer questions from MJ’s fans, she was flooded with thousands and thousands of letters, many asking the same questions repeatedly.
To help readers cut to the chase, here are 10 frequently-asked questions that we think are important to all fans based on our review of letters sent so far:
1. Is Michael REALLY alive? Cassandra says: “Yes.”
2. Why did Michael fake his death? Cassandra says: “Michael was under enormous pressure at every turn: from fans, from hangers-on, from business associates and also, sadly, from his many enemies and haters, both inside and outside the media. After 50 years, he was exhausted, weak and, as everyone knows, had turned to prescription drugs. He realized he couldn’t go on that way and needed time and space to rest and recover.
3. Does MJ’s family know he faked his death? Cassandra says: “Michael does not want to discuss his family in public. But all fans know he is a wonderful son and a wonderful father – he would never do anything to hurt his family. If you think about that, the answer to this question will be clear to you.
4. Did Michael plan his death hoax for a long time? Cassandra: “Yes, Michael made his plans well in advance.
5. Will Michael return or stay in hiding? Cassandra says: “Michael’s intention is to come out of hiding in June 2010 and embark on a world tour that will eventually will include every inhabited continent and many, many countries. The tour will last for years, unfolding at a pace that doesn’t exhaust Michael or threaten his health.
6. Are there 33 clues in his This Is It movie that explain why he faked his death and went into hiding? Cassandra says: “Michael says ‘yes’. Fans have already found many of the clues, and I’m just another fan. Michael won’t even give me hints! But he does say, ‘If you look you will find them.’”
7. Did Michael attend his own funeral? Cassandra says: “Not in person, but he watched it via closed circuit.”
8. Did Michael help with the production and edits of This Is It? Cassandra says: “Yes.”
9. Isn’t Michael concerned about how much sadness his death hoax has caused fans? Cassandra says: “Michael loves his fans and would never do anything to hurt them. He is aware of the sadness, but as he puts it, ‘There was no alternative. If I hadn’t done this, I really would be dead. This way, I”ll be back.’”
10. Isn’t faking your death illegal? Isn’t Michael afraid he will get into trouble? Cassandra says: I’m not a lawyer, but I can say this – Michael is a powerful man, a wealthy man. He doesn’t behave rashly or without thinking and planning. He did what he felt he had to do. If there are consequences, legal consequences, he will deal with them with accordingly.
Note to readers: Cassandra will answer your questions going forward, but there are restrictions to the way you can ask them.
Send ONE at a time, without comment, through this blog.
Ask your questions exactly as we have presented them above. Questions that don’t follow this format will not be answered. So, help us help you: Play by the rules and EVERY question will be addressed.