BET EMET MINISTRIES
Hebrew For "The House Of Truth"
Craig M. Lyons Ms.D, D.D., M.Div.
BET EMET MINISTRIES.......OUR VARIOUS WEBSITES FOR YOUR STUDYRecover "The Faith Once Given To The Saints" Which Has Been Perverted By Gentile Christianity And Their "Literal" and "Historical" Interpretation of the Sacred Texts...
BET EMET MINISTRIES
Hebrew For "The House Of Truth"
"A Christian's religious belief system, when tested and exposed to contradictory facts from Biblical languages, Biblical history, Biblical culture, and archeology, must in the Spirit of Truth and Repentance, be flexible enough to change"...Craig M. Lyons M.Div.
EGYPTIAN RELIGION AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY
- Becoming Aware Of Ancient Egypt And Its Influence Upon Judaism And Christianity
- The Rosetta Stone And The Finding Of The Lost Language Of Egypt And Its Implications For The "Jesus Story"
- The Egyptian Religion: Could It Be The Father Of Judaism And Christianity?
- The Basics Of Egyptian Cosmology
- Ancient Egyptian Solar Religion...Could It Have Been The Precursor To Gentile Christianity?
- The Principles Of Egyptian Religion
- So Above, So Below...The Pattern Of Worship
- The Neteru
- The Neteru And The Angels Of God
- Made In The Image Of God?
- A Brief History Of Egyptian Astrology And The Role Of The Nile
- The Nile And Its Role In Egyptian Religion
EGYPT AND ITS UNDERSTANDING OF CREATION
- Egypt And Its Origin Of The Universe
- Cosmology: What Is Cosmology
- Egypt's Creation Accounts And The Four Centers Of Instruction
- The Influence Of Egyptian Religion Upon The Genesis Accounts Of Creation
- Comparison of Egyptian Creation Accounts With Egyptian Religion
- Comparison Of The Memphis And Genesis Creation Account
- Comparison Of The Hermopolis And Genesis Creation Account
EGYPT AND THE ROLE OF THE LOGOS IN CREATION
- The Egyptian Logos...The Word
- The Logos
- The Gospel Of John And The True Meaning Of The Logos
- The Logos Personified
- The Logos As The Spiritual Sun
- The Logos As The Divine Expression Of The First Cause And His Will
- The Logos As Harmony
- The Logos And The Gospel Of John: How Are We To Understand The Logos And Jesus?
- The Ancient Meaning Of The Logos...Lost To Almost All Mankind Today
- Egypt And Numbers
- Egypt And The Universal Harmony
- The Divine Animals
- Ma-at: The Cosmic Order
- Amen...The Hidden One
- Osiris...The Holy Spirit
- Isis The Virgin Mother
- Neith...The Mother Of God
- Isis As: Our Lady, Queen Of Heaven, Mother Of God, Immaculate Virgin
- Isis Worship Transferred To The Virgin Mary
THE "OSIRIS MYTH" & THE "OSIRIS-HORUS PATTERN" AS THE ORIGIN FOR THE ESSENE-CHRISTIAN FAITH
In order to make accurate comparisons and trace the theological evolution of the Essene "Godman concept" and their theology surrounding him it is necessary to acquaint ourselves with the fundamental tenants of such "Astro-Theology" and religious beliefs existed and which influenced these Essenes while in Egypt. Only when you have become familiar with each individual religious tenant connected with the "Cosmic Godman Redeemer" and how such "beliefs" began and their origin [the simple personification of forces and events in the heavens and nature] can one fully understand and recognize them accurately as well as their later evolution and development whereby they would later be written and applied to the Essene "angel messiah/godman" and later to Jesus in the New Testament. Let us begin at the beginning with the first godman....Osiris.
THE ASTRO-THEOLOGY OF THE ESSENES AND THE ORIGIN OF THEIR "GODMAN-SAVIOR" - "ANGEL-MESSIAH" CONCEPT
- What Are We To Look For In The Study Of Osiris?
- Osiris: The Myth
- Introduction To Astro-Theology.....Basics To Understanding The Osiris Myth
- Orion The Hunter...The Stars Become Personified
- Osiris Down Through The Ages
- A Deeper Understanding Of The Osiris Myth
- Osiris: The First Godman...An Agricultural And Astral Interpretation Of The Osiris Myth
- Understanding The Equinoxes And The Solstices
- Osiris And The Vernal - Spring Equinox
- The Sun Dies On The Cross
- The Aryan Peoples And The Adoption Of Astro-Theology & The Osiris Myth
- The Application Of Astro-Theology & The Osiris Myth To The Essene Teacher Of Righteousness
- Osiris And Isis: The Heavenly Mother
- The "Osiris Pattern"...The Origin For Christianity's Mythology
- Similarity Between The Egyptian God Osiris And The Jesus Of The New Testament...Coincidence?
- Was Horus The Prototype Of The Jesus Of The New Testament?
- The Birth Of Horus: Was This The Prototype For The Birth Of Jesus?
- Vicarious Atonement...First Found In Egyptian Religion...And You Thought Jesus Was The First?
- Comparing The Pattern For the "Godman-Savior" Concept Of The Essenes...Osiris Of Egypt...With Jesus In The New Testament
- Similarity Between The Egyptian God Osiris And Jesus Of The New Testament...Coincidence?
- Are Major Teachings Concerning Jesus In The New Testament A Compilation Of Pagan Myths Handed Down By Rome?
- The Suppression Of The Facts Concerning The Essene-Christian Faith And The Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Dead Sea Scrolls And The Problems Surrounding Them
TRACING THE "OSIRIS PATTERN" DOWN THROUGH RECORDED HISTORY AND FROM NATION TO NATION....THE ALLEGORIES OF SUNGODS...WHAT IS BEHIND THEM ALL?
It is all about metaphysics. The following articles and information will be new to the vast majority of our readership, and that being so, it is very important when reading the following information concerning world religions that you take careful note as to the various religious doctrines that you encounter. It won't take long before you begin to recognize the repetition of the vast majority of these different "religious beliefs" as you follow the evolution of world religions. What is of major interest to us is that many of these "core" religious beliefs can be shown to have originated from Sun-Worship in one way or the other. These "core" religious beliefs that find their root in Sun-Worship of the nation will later be synthesized into a concise set of beliefs by Pythagoras and others and will ultimately finds their home in the Essene religious community owing to their rejection of Biblical Judaism in the first century. That being so then it becomes very problematic when these same religious beliefs again surface as Divine and unique revelations in Christianity which is just another form of Essene religious expression. So, take a note pad and read carefully and look for repetitions of religious doctrines involving soteriology (salvation), redeemers (godmen), Eucharists (eating the body and drinking the blood of gods), etc. One you compile your notes then it will come in handy for a quick reference when we enter our Essene studies. One familiar with these "core" religious doctrines we will deal with Sun-Worship later in the web-site where you can see the origin for most of the world religious though. Now also understand that we have been taught as Christians to approach such "sungods" as if they were "literal" and "historical"; that being so then they are thus understood to be "pagan" and "idolatry". If we look at all of this as "literal" and then see the overlaps with the "Jesus Story" in the New Testament then we have "idolatry" as the stories are basically the same when compared with the "Jesus Story". This is a big, big problem for Christianity and most Christian writers; that is until they learn what these "sungods" actually represented and what lay at their core. These sungods, exampled below, were NEVER understood "literally" by the Ancients; rather they were metaphysical allegories of the Descent of the Soul into matter (flesh); God tabernacling in mankind. I will explain more fully after this section when you finish these studies and we will tie it all together and blow you away with what these Ancients understood that actually lay behind their "sungod" stories.
- The Original Savior God: Osiris
- Osiris And Isis, The Heavenly Mother
- The Mystery Religions...Prototype For Christianity
- The Eleusinian Mysteries
- Gods Who Die
- Adonis and Aphrodite
- Adonis Or Tammuz, And The Descent Into Hell
- The Primitive Greek Dionysus
- Dionysus And Orpheus
- Attis and Cybele
- The Orphean Reconstruction of Dionysus
- Buddhism As Modified Brahmanism
- Pythagoras And His Religious Synthesis
- Isis And Serapis
- Mithras...Laying The Foundation For Christianity
- The Roman Religion
Answer For Yourself: What did you see in the study of these above "sungods"? Did you notice a "Pattern" that lies behind all of these stories of these "solargods" and "sungods"? Its there. It is the "Pattern in the Mount" that comes from the stars but we have not seen that yet but we will. If you missed this "pattern", then read these articles on each of these "sungods" again and list the events of their lives and their sayings and then compare your recorded results and you will "see it".
Answer for yourself: What should we learn from these comparisons of religions above as traced from Egypt to Judaism? Mainly that behind each of these similar and parallel "traditions" which are buried behind the "myth" and "legends" of gods and godmen is a deeper mystical understanding of the Divine Realm, the God who descended into all matter, and in particular the flesh of mankind. These above similar allegories are the attempts of different nations to use symbolism and allegory to depict the Descent of the Soul into matter; the Descent of "the Christ" into flesh. These stories of "godmen" and "Christ-Saviors" all have one thing in common; they are but stories of the "Divine" and "god" in you and me. These parallel stories and lives of these sun gods were never to be understood "literally" or "historically"; rather they are all Divine allegories of God's incarnation into all forms of matter including the flesh of humanity. We are the "godman"; bodies possessing an indwelling "Christ" awaiting liberation in our bodies and minds. Behind these similar "stories" and doctrinal and sacerdotal forms, and in the Christian Scriptures themselves, there lies a deep Spiritual truth, a real Gnosis (Greek for knowledge) of man's origin, nature, and destiny which has simply been "materialized" and "literalized" in the 3rd century by the Christian Church in the traditional interpretation of those Scriptures based upon their LITERAL acceptation. If we approach these Divine Truths shrouded in myths and ancient legends, which were, by the way always understood by these Ancients in a mystical and allegorical way, and do so with a "literal" interpretation which is in vogue today and if we read these similar texts as if "literal" and "historical" then we as Christians end up with totally missing the intended interpretation of these Ancient Sacred texts and fall into the sin of idolatry and blasphemy which is a great sin and which leads to the false worship of the Creator. But as you will see in further study this erroneously "literalization" of the "godman" is nothing different from what we have been told "to believe" about the "Jesus Story" as well. It is mandatory that we "see behind" what we have just read and correctly understand how these Ancients understood their "sungods" and what this information actually represented to them. As stated "literal interpretation" of the above leads to Idolatry but this is not what the Ancients "believed" about their "godmen". You will find when you get deeply into this that these "godmen" that they were nothing more than a "symbol" and "picture" of the Soul within mankind and we see this below in the links following. This will apply to the "Karest/Christ" as well and the later evolution of legends culminating with the "Jesus Story".
Answer for yourself: Did the Ancients understand these "sungods" as if "literal-historical"? How should we make comparisons to an "assumed literal-historical Jesus"? What is behind all of these representations of these "sungods"? Were all the Ancients going to hell according to Christian doctrine? Is there a common thread and hidden link we have missed between all of the above "gods"? Were all of these "sungods" nothing more than allegories and symbols for a deeper "spiritual reality" that escapes us today? Could it be that the Ancients understood all of these above "pagan gods and goddesses" as allegories for the Divine Energy and Soul within all mankind and we not know it?
Let us see if our whole Christian perspective on these "sungods" has been wrong from the traditional Christian perspective. What is the implication for the "Jesus Story" since it parallels completely these other stories of these "sungods"? Do we dare rethink the "literal-historical" interpretation of "the Christ"? Were the Christian Gnostics right about "the Christ" and Rome wrong and have we believed a Roman lie and forged documents about this whole thing and could our Christian understanding of "the Messiah" be incorrect? What a study. The truth is out there in these links to help the evidence mount to prove our points but first let us understand the deep spiritual insights behind these Ancient sungods which are forerunners of the later "Jesus Story".
- How Did The Ancients Understand Their Sungods And Its Implications To Me Today? #1
- How Did The Ancients Understand Their Sungods And Its Implications To Me Today? #2
- How Did The Ancients Understand Their Sungods And Its Implications To Me Today? #3
CHRISTIANITY....BEFORE THE JESUS OF THE NEW TESTAMENT....TRACING ITS ORIGINS TO ANCIENT EGYPT AND THE BEGINNING TO RECORDED TIME
- Finding The "Original Accounts" That Lie Behind The Biblical Stories: The Necessity Of Proper Hermeneutic
- The Rosetta Stone And The Restoration Of The Lost Language Of Egypt & The Truth About "The Christ"
- The Story Behind The Biblical Accounts: Egyptian Myths As Archetypes
- The Neteru: Archetypes Of God's Agents In Creation
- Creation Of The World And Mankind As Expressed Through The Egyptian Myths
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #1
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #2
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #3
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #4
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #5
- The Hebrew Creation Accounts And The Neteru: God's Agents In Creation #6
- Did The Hebrew Believe In The Egyptian Neteru" And Do They Still?
- Dating Of The Sphinx And What Are The Implications For A "Black Christ"?
- Egyptian Background Behind The Genesis Creation Account
- Contrasting Creation Accounts Between Genesis Chapter One And Chapter Two
- Augustine Speaks Of A Christianity Before Christ...Tracing Its Origins To Ancient Egypt
- Can We Find "Jesus Christ" In Egypt 10,000 Years B.C.E. And What Should This Mean To Me?
RESTORING THE KEYS TO PROPER INTERPRETATION OF OUR CHRISTIAN BIBLES
If you the reader was able to devote the time necessary to study the above 5 websites and have a command of the knowledge contained within them then you are ready for the following detailed study of the mystical and metaphysical meanings that lay behind the supposed "historical" and "literal" story of the Descent of the Soul into matter; otherwise known as the "Jesus Story".
GOING DEEPER: THE ESSENES AND THEIR "LINK" WITH ASTRO-THEOLOGY AND THEIR "LITERALIZED" SUNWORSHIP & ITS LATER INFLUENCE UPON ROME AND THE WORLD
Everything was fine when religious allegory and religious myths remained as such in portraying invisible and Divine Cosmic truths. But that was to change.
- The True Origins Of Essene-Christian Doctrine....Astrotheology
- The Essene/Qumran Religious Synthesis...Simply A Combination Of Prior Gentile Religious Beliefs
- The Essene Application Of Astro-Theology To Their Teacher Of Righteousness....Precursor To Jesus
- Other Various Sources For The Christ "Myths" In The New Testament...Ancient World Religions
- Is The Son Of God The Sun Of God
In light of the above knowledge then let us be fully aware that the New Testament consists of four basic components:
- Soteriology And The Savior Concept [which will now, having acquainted yourself with the above information, be seen to have come from Sun-Worship and the Mystery Religions]
- Ethics [which came primarily from India/Brahamanism/Buddhism]
- Eschatology [which is largely derived from Persia/Zoroastrianism]
- Second Coming [An Essene Contribution]
- The Angel-Messiah...The Cosmic Godman Of The Essenes
- The Human Messiah Of Pre-Exilic Judaism
THE HEBREW PHARAOHS IN EGYPT & THE TRUTH BEHIND THE EXODUS
- The Quest For The Promised Land
- Ezra And His Influence Upon The Rewriting Of The Hebrew Scriptures And Jewish History
- Orthodox Tradition Vs The Truth
- Is There Hidden Messages In The Bible Intended For Only The Few?
- Religion For The Priests...One For The People
- The Bible: Religious Texts That Make Truth Often Elusive
- The Sources For The Old Testament And Its Impact On The Exodus Story
THE HEBREW PHARAOHS AND THE ORIGIN FOR THE REAL "HISTORICAL CHRIST"....THE HISTORICAL JOSHUA-JESUS
- What You Can Expect To Learn From The Study Of The Hebrew Pharaohs
- Introduction: Egypt And The Search For The Historical Jesus
- Introduction: Little Known Facts Surrounding Jesus
- Introduction: The Hebrew Pharaohs And The True Identification Of The Biblical Patriarchs
- Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, And The Hebrew Pharaohs Of Egypt: Is There A Connection?
- Was Abraham A Pharaoh Of Egypt?
- Abraham And The Royal Family - Bloodline
- The Royal Bloodline Of Abraham And The Hyskos Connection
- Patriarchs Or Pharaohs?
- The Genesis Account Of Abraham, Sarah, And Jacob: Egyptian Royalty?
- The Three Attempts To Cover Up The Truth About Sarah
- Did King David And Abraham Live At The Same Time?
- Manetho's Kings Lists And Links Between Pharaohs And Patriarchs
- Abraham Was A Shepherd...Or Was He?
- The Hyskos, The Constellation Taurus, And Apis Bulls
- Chronology Of The Pharaohs Of The 18th Dynasty Of Egypt
- 400 Years Or 4 Generations....How Long Was The Israelite Sojourn In Egypt?
- Were There Hebrew Pharaohs In Egypt?
- Tracing The Hebrew Pharaohs Of Egypt...Who Is This King David?
- Can We Find The House Of King David In Egypt?
- Comparison Of The Military Exploits Of Thuthmose III And King David: Are They The Same Person?
- Why Was The True Identity Of King David Concealed?
- Jerusalem The Holy City: Is Egypt Responsible?
- Who Was Isaac's Father?
- Tracing The Birthright Through Isaac, Jacob, And Joseph
- Reintroducing The Hebrew Bloodline To The Throne Of Egypt: The Hebrew Joseph
- The Biblical Joseph And His Daughter: The Bloodline Returns To The Throne Of Egypt
- Joseph's Daughter...Queen Of Egypt
- Tracing The Hebrew Pharaohs Of Egypt...Who Is This King Solomon?
- Comparing The Biblical King Solomon With Amenhotep III: Are They The Same Person?
- What Lays Behind The Traditional Story Of Moses In Our Bibles?
- Akhenaten And Monotheism
- What Lays Behind The Traditional Story Of Joshua In Our Bibles?
- Tutankhamun: Was He The Prototype For All Later "Historical Jesus" Stories?
- The Cover Up Of The Killing Of The Egyptian Messiah In The Hebrew Scriptures
- 18th Pharaonic Dynasty Of Egypt: Is There A Link To Jesus?